Providing fast, friendly and comfortable 45-minute passenger and light freight service between beautiful Seldovia and Homer, Alaska.
Planning a trip to Seldovia this summer? Check out youotterbehere.com for information on lodging and more!
2017 season begins Thursday, May 25th and ends Tuesday, September 5th.
|Departs Seldovia||Departs Homer (Ramp 7/JJ Dock)||Departs Seldovia||Departs Homer (Ramp 7/JJ Dock)|
|Sunday||9:00 a.m.||11:00 a.m.||4:30 p.m.||6:30 p.m.|
|Monday||9:00 a.m.||11:00 a.m.||4:30 p.m.||6:30 p.m.|
|Thursday||9:00 a.m.||11:00 a.m.||4:30 p.m.||6:30 p.m.|
|Friday||9:00 a.m.||11:00 a.m.||4:30 p.m.||6:30 p.m.|
|Saturday||9:00 a.m.||11:00 a.m.||4:30 p.m.||6:30 p.m.|
*Extra travel dates to accommodate summer holidays include: May 30, July 4 & 5, September 5.
Reservations are NOT required (except for travel on July 4th). Please plan on arriving at least 30 minutes prior to departure to purchase your tickets (or 45 minutes if transporting freight).
In Homer, tickets may be purchased at the top of Ramp 7 (See “Location & Maps” page). In Seldovia, tickets may be purchased on board the ferry in the Seldovia boat harbor (M/V Kachemak Voyager).
The following prices are one-way and do not include applicable taxes:
- Children aged 2 and under ride free!
- Children aged 3 to 13 – $25.00
- Adults aged 14 to 59 – $40.00
- Elders aged 60 and over – $30.00
Additional pricing (one-way, does not include tax):
- Pet – $10.00
- Bicycle – $15.00
- Kayak – $25.00
- Freight – $7.00 per piece (first piece free per passenger). “Freight” is anything judged to be more than a simple carry-on handbag or personal backpack. For example: a suitcase, duffle bag, freight box, or box of groceries. Smaller items may be reasonably grouped together to form one “piece.” See Luggage & Freight Policy
7.5% – Kenai Peninsula Borough
$1.00 per passenger (ages 12 and over) – Seldovia Harbor Use (Homer to Seldovia only)
Reservations ARE necessary for July 4th due to the high number of day travelers joining in the festivities in Seldovia. Even if you are only traveling one-way on July 4th, please be sure to contact the ticketing office to pre-pay and reserve your space.
The July 4th schedule is as follows:
- Departs Seldovia at 7:30 a.m., 12:30 p.m., and 4:30 p.m.
- Departs Homer at 9:00 a.m., 2:00 p.m. and 6:00 p.m.
Special July 4th round-trip pricing is valid for travel on July 4th ONLY and is non-refundable. Prices (excluding tax) are:
- Infants to age 2 ride free
- Kids aged 3 to 13 are $40
- Adults aged 14 to 59 are $70
- Seniors aged 60 and over are $50